Sunday, December 27, 2015

I saw The Peanuts Movie in Japan!

A couple of days ago, I went to one of movie theaters in Japan & saw The Peanuts Movie!
I saw the subtitled version, because I don't want to see dubbed one. Well, subtitled version & dubbed one are only available in movie theaters Japan now.


Actually, I'd been very excited about it, & I loved The Peanuts Movie to death after I saw it!
In the movie, Snoopy & the Peanut Gang were very exciting, fantastic, wonderful, amazing, incredible, impressing, spectacular, unbelievable, awesome & so on!
Well, I'm not sure exactly what to say because of my limited English vocabulary, but it was absolutely awesome!
To be honest, the movie kept me excited during the movie!
Anyway guys, have you seen The Peanuts Movie? If not, I strongly recommend The Peanuts Movie to you guys because it's really nice, great & so on & worth seeing! I'm serious!
Okay guys, before I go, I'll leave you some pictures of my stuff I got from the movie theater!

Post card!

Pen case!

Key chain!

Drink container!

No comments:

Post a Comment